About Islington Adult Community Learning
Every year Islington Council offers many free adult and community learning courses in our welcoming community venues to help unemployed and low-waged residents develop their skills and confidence.
Our variety of courses means there is something for everyone, so whether you are looking to develop your skills for work or further education, learn English, or build your confidence and skills to help your children with their homework, we have something for you. Our courses include;
- Computer skills
- Family learning
- English/literacy, maths and dyslexia support
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Supported learning courses (for adults with learning disabilities/difficulties)
- Support for those affected by welfare changes
- Preparing for work and personal development
- Career, counselling and guidance
New vocational courses
This term the council are offering a lot more vocational courses which provide learners with a stepping stone into higher level courses in the college or onto employment. These include courses in childcare, retail, hospitality, customer service, health and social care, catering and food hygiene. Take a look at the brochure for more details.
Contact Islington Adult Community Learning
If you have any unanswered questions or wish to contact Islington Adult Community Learning, please contact us and we'd be happy to help.